2017 Awards Event Timeline
Minister of Home AffairsMr. Gigaba is the current Minister of Home Affairs in the Republic of South Africa; appointed in May 2014. He is a member of the African National Congress (ANC) and serves on its National Executive Committee (NEC) and National Working Committee (NWC), and is the organisation’s National Elections Co-ordinator. He is a teacher by profession and an academic, whose commitment to using education as tool for social upliftment finds its expression in his work as the Patron of the Nompumelelo Institute for Leadership; aimed at recognizing, encouraging academic excellence and leadership amongst the youth by empowering them with leadership and life skills.
CEO of EOH Holdings
Mr. Bohbot serves as the Group Chief Executive Officer of EOH Holdings Limited. Mr. Bohbot joined Laminate Industries (later to be part of the PG Group) as an industrial engineering manager in 1981. He served as Logistics Director of Laminate Industries from 1990. He was subsequently promoted to the position of General Manager of Laminate Industries. He was the Executive Director of Distribution on the main board of PG Bison. He took responsibility for Logistics and IT at the company in 1995.
Throughout his career, he was exposed to general business leadership, business systems and supply chain logistics, leading four major system implementations. He moved to South Africa in 1980 where he joined AECI as a senior engineer. Mr. Bohbot has been an Executive Director of EOH Holdings since August 6, 1998.
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
Radio & TV PersonalityWith his distinctive bald head, warm personality and easy going demeanor, radio and TV personality Mark Pilgrim is a household name in South Africa. This multi-award winning presenter has spent over 20 years entertaining millions of listeners and viewers. Mark is also one of South Africa’s most experienced Master of Ceremonies and has hosted hundreds of corporate events over the past two decades. He is also a well-known motivational speaker as well as an ambassador for CANSA and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of SA.
Main Table Sponsor
Award Category Sponsor
VIP Table Sponsor
The Top 500 honours South Africa’s business elite
What are the Top 500 Awards?
Who will be crowned South Africa’s Best Managed Company?
true business admiralty
Why align your brand with the Top 500?
- The Awards will bring together hundreds of blue-chip company CEOs, government officials, academic thought leaders and foreign investors under one roof, providing an unparalleled networking opportunity.
- Top 500 is entrenched in the media landscape, meaning extensive brand exposure for your company, via both internal and external channels; before, during and after the Awards ceremony.
- Multiple B2B touchpoints include a high engagement website that recorded nearly 400 000 pageviews from January to October 2016 and almost 25% return visitors (Google Analytics).
- Strategically timed just into the new financial year, the Top 500 Awards will ensure your company top-of-mind awareness amongst other key decision makers driving South Africa’s economy.
What are the sponsorship opportunites?
- Become the event’s sole Platinum Sponsor, securing co-ownership of the Awards, access to the full delegates database, a headline speaking slot, significant influence in the Awards’ planning, extensive brand exposure and a host of VIP advantages.
- Become the event’s sole Gold Sponsor, securing a high-profile speaking slot, extensive brand exposure and a host of VIP advantages.
- Position your company as a thought leader by become an Award Category Sponsor, sharing the stage with the winner of your sponsored Award;
- Sponsor a branded VIP table upfront – or select a standard table for the Awards.