ABOUT THE TOP 500 AWARDS
From the page to the stage
For the first time in 2017,the cream of Top 500-listed companies – leaders in 100 different market sectors – will be competing for honours in the prestigious Top 500 Awards, to be lauded as the admirals at the helm of the economy.
What makes these awards unique is that companies cannot simply enter into them. Rather, awards finalists are invited to take part, based on their pre-certified rankings in the latest Top 500: South Africa’s Best Managed Companies, published by Topco Media.
That publication, in turn, is compiled, over the course of several months, through professional research methodology designed by the Topco Research Department in collaboration with the University of Cape Town’s Development Policy Research Unit. More than 2 000 companies are researched and quantified for inclusion every year, based on a host of criteria – performance, people, policies and accreditations and more.
Unlike many other business showcases, the Top 500 Awards will incorporate and award top performance in government as well as in the private sector. The Awards promote the effectiveness of public-private partnerships in shaping South Africa’s future.
The Top 500 Awards will be the definitive showcase for the elite among the best – comprehensively researched, surveyed and accredited. There can be no higher benchmark.
- Meet senior decision makers from South Africa’s leading organisations
- Gain access to the South Africa’s elite business community pre, during and post event
- Build a strong partnership with premier brands
- Receive an exclusive networking opportunity to mingle with the Awards finalists and winners.
- Benefit from high profile branding, pre, during and post event
- Create new business opportunities
- Gain valuable coverage in local and top tier national media
- Educate this elite and influential community about your products and services
- Associate your brand with South Africa’s best managed companies
Seize the brand exposure opportunity presented by 2017’s most anticipated business showcase. To enquire about the partnership packages available to sponsors,
please call Odelia Dowie on 086 000 9590 or email email@example.com.
For media inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.