Our Business Today
Since its inception in 2004, brandhouse has delivered an outstanding success. Next year we will be celebrating 10 years of record performance with many of our brands exceeding targets. Our ambition is to become the number one total beverage alcohol company in South Africa.
brandhouse is a resilient business in the face of tough competition. The recent tough economic conditions was serious enough to mean that we are making changes to the way we do business to respond to the new economy. This includes:
• reviewing our investment plans to ensure they are relevant and targeted;
• prudent re-examination of all our costs;
• restructuring our organisation and resource allocation so we can continue driving our business forward;
• investing in the development of even better relationships with customers, supporting them in meeting the challenges they face; and
• re-assessing our marketing investment to ensure we can continue to grow our brands and take advantage of opportunities.
We will continue to manage our business for growth and we intend to emerge stronger and well-prepared for an economic upturn. Innovation is a key asset to deliver on our 2017 ambitions and we leverage this strength in all that we do and say.
|Cape Town||021 442 7100||http://www.brandhouse.co.za/|
The brandhouse portfolio of brands is unmatched in South Africa. We have something for every adult on any occasion and at most price points and formats across the white spirits and brown spirits, Ready-To-Drink and beer categories. Our portfolio includes many of the world’s leading international brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, J&B, Bell’s, Captain Morgan, Baileys and Guinness, to name but a few.
These world-leading brands have the strength to thrive in difficult economic times. Customers make careful choices about which brands to stock based on consumer appeal. Consumers spend their money on brands they trust. brandhouse’s brands have the profile, heritage, and quality credentials to capitalise on this trend. brandhouse has been the architect of the renaissance in scotch whisky sales in South Africa. Our leadership in the category, spearheaded by Johnnie Walker, Bell’s and J&B is a considerable competitive advantage and continues winning the hearts and minds of our consumers.