Dimension Data accelerates the ambitions of its clients by delivering exceptional value through its great people.

As an organisation we’re inspired by teamwork, innovation, diversity, and integrity. We’re driven by professional excellence and always place our clients at the centre of everything we do.

As a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure solutions and services, let us bring your ambitious ideas to life and accelerate your success.

Dimension Data’s Systems Integration Services business provides specialist IT infrastructure solutions across networking, data centre, unified communications, security, desktop, and contact centre technologies. It generates over 91% of the Group’s annual revenue while Dimension Data’s other businesses generate the remaining 9%.

Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd IS OUR PARTNER IN          
Johannesburg+27 11 575 0000http://www.dimensiondata.com
Bloemfontein+27 51 411 1060http://www.dimensiondata.com
Cape Town+27 21 486 5500 http://www.dimensiondata.com
Durban+27 31 204 8400 http://www.dimensiondata.com
East London+27 43 702 0700http://www.dimensiondata.com
Limpopo+27 15 297 2039 http://www.dimensiondata.com
Port Elizabeth+27 41 398 5300http://www.dimensiondata.com
Pretoria+27 12 345 2484http://www.dimensiondata.com

S&P500
2472.54
-0.91
-0.04%
 
NASDAQ
6387.754
-2.248
-0.0352%
 
NYSE
11924.6
-19.9
-0.17%
 
MMM
211.16
-1.29
-0.61%
 
AXP
85.59
+0.24
+0.28%
 
T
36.51
-0.01
-0.03%
 
BA
212.14
+1.86
+0.88%
 
CAT
106.59
-0.73
-0.68%
 
CVX
103.25
-1.38
-1.32%
 
CSCO
31.84
-0.02
-0.06%
 
KO
45.03
+0.21
+0.47%
 
DD
84.54
-0.29
-0.34%
 
XOM
80.12
-0.74
-0.92%
 
GE
25.91
-0.78
-2.92%
 
GS
220.18
-2.12
-0.95%
 
HD
146.65
-0.38
-0.26%
 
INTC
34.73
-0.02
-0.06%
 
IBM
147.08
-0.58
-0.39%
 
JNJ
135.31
-1.26
-0.92%
 
JPM
90.89
-0.31
-0.34%
 
MCD
153.92
-0.29
-0.19%
 
MRK
62.63
-0.31
-0.49%
 
MSFT
73.79
-0.43
-0.58%
 
NKE
59.95
+0.85
+1.44%
 
PFE
33.48
-0.06
-0.18%
 
PG
88.61
+0.01
+0.01%
 
TRV
125.15
+0.58
+0.47%
 
UNH
191.78
+0.28
+0.15%
 
UTX
123.49
+1.04
+0.85%
 
VZ
44.23
+0.01
+0.02%
 
V
99.6
+1.49
+1.52%
 
WMT
76.15
+0.13
+0.17%
 
DIS
107.09
-0.27
-0.25%
 
AAPL
150.27
-0.07
-0.05%
 
S&P500
2472.54
-0.91
-0.04%
 
NASDAQ
6387.754
-2.248
-0.0352%
 
NYSE
11924.6
-19.9
-0.17%
 
MMM
211.16
-1.29
-0.61%
 
AXP
85.59
+0.24
+0.28%
 
T
36.51
-0.01
-0.03%
 
BA
212.14
+1.86
+0.88%
 
CAT
106.59
-0.73
-0.68%
 
CVX
103.25
-1.38
-1.32%
 
CSCO
31.84
-0.02
-0.06%
 
KO
45.03
+0.21
+0.47%
 
DD
84.54
-0.29
-0.34%
 
XOM
80.12
-0.74
-0.92%
 
GE
25.91
-0.78
-2.92%
 
GS
220.18
-2.12
-0.95%
 
HD
146.65
-0.38
-0.26%
 
INTC
34.73
-0.02
-0.06%
 
IBM
147.08
-0.58
-0.39%
 
JNJ
135.31
-1.26
-0.92%
 
JPM
90.89
-0.31
-0.34%
 
MCD
153.92
-0.29
-0.19%
 
MRK
62.63
-0.31
-0.49%
 
MSFT
73.79
-0.43
-0.58%
 
NKE
59.95
+0.85
+1.44%
 
PFE
33.48
-0.06
-0.18%
 
PG
88.61
+0.01
+0.01%
 
TRV
125.15
+0.58
+0.47%
 
UNH
191.78
+0.28
+0.15%
 
UTX
123.49
+1.04
+0.85%
 
VZ
44.23
+0.01
+0.02%
 
V
99.6
+1.49
+1.52%
 
WMT
76.15
+0.13
+0.17%
 
DIS
107.09
-0.27
-0.25%
 
AAPL
150.27
-0.07
-0.05%
 
Share This