Empowerdex: Inspiring Empowerment through Innovation, Research and Technology
Since 2001, Empowerdex has been redefining empowerment in Africa and taking it to newer heights by achieving milestones that stand testament to Africa’s continuous development and involvement in the Broad-Based Economic Black Economic Empowerment landscape.
Empowerdex’s mission is to promote the growth of businesses that operate in Africa by assisting them in acquiring clients and investors and guiding them in best-practice strategies. The training division teaches companies about the Codes of Good Practice and Sector Codes from a holistic point of view with sustainability a key feature: programmes are designed to withstand changes in the underlying codes.
Empowerdex Services at a Glance
• Generic verification: Companies with a turnover of more than R50 million.
• Qualifying Small Enterprise verification (QSE): Turnover of R10 million to R50 million.
• Exempted Micro Enterprise Ownership assessment (EME): Turnover less than R10 million.
• Sector Code verifications.
• B-BBEE Advisory Service.
• B-BBEE training
• B-BBEE assurance engagements based on the SASAE 3502 produced by IRBA through Empowerdex Inc.
Empowerdex is a Level Two BEE contributor and SANAS accredited. It is also a founding member of the Association of BEE Professionals and is registered with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors.
We operate through a qualified team of 100 employees and we provide our services in every province. Our clients range from large, JSE-listed companies to smaller QSEs and EME clients representing every industry in the country. Should you require a BEE certificate or further information on any of our services, please contact Empowerdex for more information.