We are a proud, independent and responsible global brewer. Today, HEINEKEN is the number one brewer in Europe and the number two brewer in the world. We have operations in over 70 markets globally, which makes us the world’s most international brewer. In the last decade we have significantly increased our exposure to emerging markets, which will be a catalyst for our growth.
We brew great beers, we build great brands and are committed to surprising & exciting our consumers everywhere.
Factors which make us unique:
1.Leading developer and marketer of premium beer and cider brands. Led by the Heineken® brand, the Group has a powerful portfolio of more than 250 international, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
2. Committed to innovation, long-term brand investment, disciplined sales execution and focused cost management.
3. Through “Brewing a Better World”, sustainability is embedded in the business and delivers value for all stakeholders.
4. A unique, well-balanced geographic footprint with leadership positions in both developed and developing markets.
5. Internationally diverse, dynamic, committed and entrepreneurial team of over 73,500 employees and operate more than 165 breweries, malteries, cider plants and other production facilities in more than 70 countries.
6. The passion of the Heineken family remains as strong today as it was in 1864 when we first started brewing beer.