Showcase your company in our milestone tenth edition this year.
Here’s what to look forward to in the landmark publication that will holistically articulate the destiny of South Africa, post-Zuma:
- • Presidential Investment Envoy and former Finance Minister Trevor Manuel in an in-depth,
game-changing interview on South Africa’s past, present and future.
- • Expert opinion pieces on the country’s prospects from economy thought leaders including
Dawie Roodt, Colin Coleman, Chantell Illbury, Loane Sharp, Brian Kantor and Anish Shivdasani.
- • Interviews with the leaders of S.A.’s Top 500 Award Companies including David Macready,
MD: Old Mutual Wealth and Investment cluster; Michael Mark, CEO: Truworths International and Julie-May Ellingson,
CEO: Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- • Top 500 Awards (May 2018) retrospective feature.
- • Fascinating overviews of South Africa’s most crucial economic sectors.
- • The top five companies in 100 sectors, researched and ranked, in our highly anticipated index.
- • Trends expert Dion Chang, luxury hotels, high-tech travel gear and (very) fast cars in our Lifestyle section.